Florida Blue Dentist – Stuart, FL
How Florida Blue Cuts the Cost of Dentistry
We’re always happy to hear that our patients have dental insurance, and that is why we cooperate with benefits providers so you can get as much out of your plan as possible. One of the plans that we’re in-network with is Florida Blue. This robust coverage can help you maintain your gorgeous smile and prevent dental problems. If you ever do need some restorative work, it will be there to help you get the care you need without breaking the bank.
Would you like to learn more about how your insurance works? Our friendly staff is always ready to help you understand and maximize your benefits.
Florida Blue Coverage Availability & Fees
Florida Blue Choice is a PPO-style plan that comes with the following advantages:
- You can visit any licensed dentist, regardless of whether the dentist is in Florida Blue’s network.
- You’re able to visit specialists without first obtaining a referral.
- Basic preventive care is covered at 100% when you visit an in-network provider.
- Restorative care is covered at 50% - 80% at in-network practices. The extent of the coverage depends on the nature of the treatment. Basic services, such as fillings, may be covered at a higher rate than major services, such as crowns.
- Discount programs are available for orthodontia and cosmetic services.
- Florida Blue will pay out a maximum of $1,000 in a calendar year toward your dental services.
Although your plan allows you to visit any oral healthcare doctor and still use your benefits, you can reap the greatest advantages if you visit an in-network Florida Blue dentist in Stuart. These dentists are familiar with the ins and outs of how Florida Blue works, putting them in the best position to help you understand and use your coverage. The fees at in-network dentists also tend to be significantly lower than at out of network care providers.
Our team is always ready to put you a step ahead of the game when it comes to using your benefits; we can suggest strategies that will help you get more out of your policy. For example, if you need a major treatment that will exceed your annual maximum, we might be able to schedule the procedure across two calendar years so you can use multiple annual maximums.
Meet Cheryl, Our In-Office Insurance Guru
Cheryl, our practice administrator, has nearly three decades of experience in the field of dentistry. She’ll be happy to verify your coverage, explain your benefits, and file your claims for you. If you ever have questions about how your policy relates to a certain treatment or about your financial obligation for a procedure, Cheryl is the gal to ask. She and the rest of our team look forward to helping you get the most out of your Florida Blue insurance policy!